Wednesday, July 4, 2012

birthday blog

So I had never really had a birthday party before. I wanted to do something for my birthday since its on a holiday its hard sometimes because people already have all their plans with family. Celebrating 'MERICA. So I decided to have a little bbq at my house, invite the people I wanted and if they could come..great...if not, it was a last minute thing so it was NBD. But all the beauties that I wanted to be there were there (minus clarey).
These are some pictures of the food, friends, and good memories that were shared on July 4, 2012.
the crew: Mom&Dad, Valerie, Faith, Krissy, and Blair!

I love veggies and dip!

the fruit salad I made, it had: peaches, mango, strawberries, blueberries! mmm

Burgers and Brats and a tasty pickle too!

the oreo-banana dessert that Blair and Krissy made

my birthday cake! Homemade Carrot Cake, and a kitty too!

22 candles in all!

Blair, I, and Krissy.


It was a great day and I am so thankful for all whom were able to come and celebrate me on such short notice. You are all very lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

lookers