Monday, July 9, 2012

DIY: Iced Coffee

ICEDCOFFEEICEDCOFFEEICEDCOFFEEICEDCOFFEEICEDCOFFEEICEDCOFFEE

So, I find iced coffee to be extremely good on the days that drinking hot coffee is a little too much! So I was messing around with it earlier, thinking well it cant really be that hard to recreate. So I went for it! Turns out its a lot easier than I anticipated! I was so happy with it that I taught some friends how to make it! I guess we should get to the good stuff now.

The Ingredients:
    • Milk - you can substitute soymilk or whatever you prefer
    • Creamer - whatever your favorite flavor is
    • Instant Coffee -I used the little starbucks packet because thats all we had.
    • Ice




  • Step One: Place the instant coffee inside a tall glass
  • Step Two: Add about 3/4 of the glass milk


  • Step Three: Add in creamer (to desired flavor)
  • Step Four: Fill remainder of the glass with ice
  • Step Five: Stir and Enjoy.



See how easy it is to make at home! I cant believe some people will spend nearly $5 for something identical, or moreover spend the money to get the brand. Seems like a bunch of gibberish to me! Another thing, if you don't have creamer you can always use half and half with some flavoring syrup if you've got it!

I hope you're having a lovely day,
-dulcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

lookers