Wednesday, June 15, 2011

flat track motorcycle races

My weekend wasn't very exciting besides for the fact of Saturday evening when my parents and I went and saw some motorcycle races. It was a blast, it was nice to spend some quality time with my parents. We got there at about 6:30pm and got our tickets, they had the pit area open where you could see the riders tents and talk to them and see what kind of ride they had and who there supporters were and stuff (i don't know much about that stuff so my mother and I just fallowed my father around).

Lemme tell you, I am a bit jealous of them. I've always wanted to learn how to ride a dirt bike but my dad will never help/teach me. As good as it gets is a quad, which I also love. I just wish they weren't so strict on the way I have to ride, I mean I am nearly 21. For crying out loud.

The actual races didn't start til about 8pm, they had to get through the introductions and thanking everyone first.

So here's the pictures!






the popcorn model, does it look as good as it tastes?



I got distracted by the sky...



thought the lighting was cool






 all in all i enjoyed myself despite the fact that it was like 50f outside, I was sporting two thick sweatshirts and a winter coat, gloves, and a blanket...ahhh finally warm. The breeze was cold and there was a lot of Harley Davidson fans there, but I'm leaning towards the Ducati :)

-Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

lookers