Saturday, June 18, 2011

Necklace


This is a necklace I made today for my mother. I really love the red beads!
I went to JoAnn's today and they had a ton of beads and beading things on sale! I flipped, I found a few things which I will make into a necklace tomorrow and probably do another post about that. Spent three whole dollars, wowzers. 
So anyways,
I just used some:
Stringing wire
two crimp beads
gold toggle
gold seed beads
red smallish beads
spacers
black beads
a little pendant, that i attached to some gold jump rings
and the unnecessary tools for jewelry making


Picture Time?


 The necklace
Cute heart Toggle

Close-up of the red and gold beads

The pendant, not too sure where I got it

 The complete necklace, I find it to be very cute

-Til we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

lookers