Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Strawberry Smoothie with a kick!

So, we have a ton of strawberries that we picked from the strawberry place, strawberry season has come and gone and were left with gobs of profit. Now what should I make with all of this? Hmm, strawberry pie, check. Strawberry in a smoothie? I think so.

I found other various fruits to add, which included:
Blueberries
Banana

All the Ingredients:
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Ice
A dab of sugar
Orange Juice
Strawberry Schnaps

We've had this Strawberry Schnaps for a while but no one has ever tried it...what do you even serve it with? Hmmm, choice choices. How about something not too sweet but super tastey and fruity? SCORE




There is really nothing to this recipe, cut up the ingredients, pour it in the blender, and blend. As easy as one, two, three!




I am so inlove with fresh fruits, I could eat them all day long. The flavor wasn't too sweet, super fresh, and very pretty colored.



-Tootaloo


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

lookers