Wednesday, November 30, 2011

not another kitty post

     Sometimes, I feel like people don't understand what I'm trying to get at, like I cant figure out all the correct words to use to help so they ask me questions and I give them snippets of information but all the pieces don't seem to fit the puzzle. Then I'm left worrying if they understood what I was trying to say or just received all the information in the wrong order.


    Often times I wish people could just see into my mind, and see what a thought process for me is like. Its hard to explain. If I am telling a story and something comes up that I don't remember, I try to figure it out right then. So it can be stored away in my mind in remembrance. I've been called out on it a few times, but I cant tell if your joking or not.


    I feel like its like a filing cabinet, and I search through all the files so quick. Pulling information from here and there, muttering to myself to figure it all out.to try 


       I don't think talking to yourself is that weird.




             I'm trying to get better at this whole 'blogging regularly' thing. Let's see how well this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

lookers