Monday, November 5, 2012

OOTD: 11/5/12

Today was such a beautiful day, Its nice when you have these sorts of days when the weather around you is just so crappy. So I decided to spend it wisely, taking OOTD pix!

I did a video explaining my outfit, then took a few shots as well. I don't know whether I like the pictures or the videos talking about them better.



My eyes! Getting better at the winged eyeliner.





Top: Gap
Jacket: Tj Maxx
Scarf: Thrifted
Tank: Kohls
Jeans: Delias
Ring: Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
Boots: BC Footwear/Tj Maxx



I also posted this on my CHICTOPIA, which is a website that you can post outfit pictures and is great for getting outfit ideas!!

I have since cut my bangs to straight across ones, I'm sure I will be able to do more OOTD pix today and will post them in another time so you can all see (you all? does anyone even look at this thing!!?)


Til next time,
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

lookers