Monday, July 9, 2012

Morgan Ingle w/Four Spacious Guys

On June 2, 2012 my bestie and I decided to go see a show at the local art gallery place thingy aka The Box Factory. Its a really nice set-up they have going on there, in the main part of the building there are places where artists hang there work and a little stage. In the back however, they have a lot of classrooms where some you can rent out and make into your own studio, and others are used for classes which you can sign up to take. Its really a cool little place.

So the main reason we went to the show is because my friends old co-worker's band was playing (they're the Four Spacious Guys part), but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they covered songs and added all these instruments and sounds to it to make the music sound really good. So I give them props for that. I on the otherhand was not blessed musically and I admire the people who are! Like my best friend Clare! Morgan Ingle is also a local singer and she sang a couple songs with Four Spacious Guys.

Anywho, below are a few pictures and videos from the night. Some of them kind of suck because of some of the poeple in front of us, they're heads are in the way...so sorry!!




(the guy we know is the one in the back in the black shirt, he does all the tambourine, hand drums, maracas, and other things like that).




Anyways, til next time!
-dulcie


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

lookers